Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1) What is a DBMS? What do we use it for?
2) What is a Relational DBMS? How is it different from DBMS? Give examples for both.
3) Which user groups interact with a running DBMS?
4) Describe the following terms:
a. Data model. What are its three parts?
b. Logical schema
c. Conceptual schema
d. Physical schema
5) How is SQL used in RDBMS?
6) What is redundancy? Give one advantage and disadvantage of redundancy.